About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mood Swings

I wish you would recognize
The girl I could be
Recognize the girl I am
Instead of fighting to be noticed
I don't stand out
Or have the independence I desire
I wish I could pull deep inside
Bring everything I've locked up
Just like pieces of broken glass
I'm strewn about
Nearly incapable of putting back together
Unable to release
I wanna let it go
Everything builds up
Let out a scream but you never notice
I wanna be important
At least shown it
Tearing apart, one by one
Frustrated
I don't want to care
Just tell me what it is
I can't handle this,
I can't handle being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment