About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lies You Spew

I'm a drama queen,
I'm a mess
But not that you should care
Doesn't surprise me
Why should it cause I don't care
Used to it-
I could scream
I could cry
But it would fall on deafer ears than mine
Not that I care
Because I don't
Ill just laugh it all away
You think you're better than me
But I know better
I even know you're just a jerk
Another loser
Go cry to your mama
Cause I don't care
Your head full of lies
That your mouth spews
But honey, I don't care
Cause I know better

No comments:

Post a Comment