About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shredded

Torn apart-
Piece by piece
I'm drowning
Fighting constantly
Throw me the life line
I want to run-
Kicking and screaming
Pull me out,
I can't escape
Only thing I want-
Slipping through my fingers
Stuck in quicksand,
Where are you?
Living in the past
Present and future is too scary
I need you,
Running out of words
I want to be alive-
Not like this
Why won't you save me?
Everything inside wants out
I can't repress it much longer
I need to hold on-
I can't do this!
Don't let the beast free.
Shredded.

No comments:

Post a Comment