About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dark Sea of Bitterness

Her black hair put down to shield her face
Shy and timid
She tries to hide-
Her beauty is intensifying
Murder Mysteries cover her stunning brown eyes
Unlike her name, Adrianna, Dark Sea of Bitterness
She is completely flawless
Desperate not to live up to her name,
She conceals herself
Depending upon nobody but herself
She shows fire within but easily contains it
Grips life into her fingers intangibly
Her heart is so big she cannot help everyone she wants
Shy laughter, sparkling eyes when she achieves some good
How can one so beautiful be called the Dark Sea of Bitterness-
She's flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment