About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mirrored

Each movement mirrored
Side way glance cloud my judgment
Every word is a statement;
Every emotion overwhelm
Constant waves of pain
Washes over me swiftly again and again
I tell you this confidently
This isn't who I am
I'm nothing compared to them;
Extreme highs and extreme lows
That's the way the wind blows,
The creek ripples and that's the way the world goes
Everything is always mirrored,
Shown in the past and future, set on replay
Mirrored.

No comments:

Post a Comment