About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I hate you

You say you care
Wanna call me baby all the time
But in my mind you constantly compare
Making it sound as if anything I do is such a crime
You make me so fucking mad
All the stupid things you say and do
How much more stress will you add
I'm so done with you
I'm tired of you always being so fucking mad
Screaming and making me do what you want
All you do is make me sad
With your words, you constantly taunt
All you ever want me to be is miserable
Because it makes you happy knowing I'm not
Knowing that I'm where you want me to be
Makes you feel happy and free
I'm not your ball and chain
I fucking hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment