About Me

My photo
I don't have very many dreams or goals that most people have, some that are definitely unreachable, but worth striving for. Every now and then I write a story in my head or pen a poem down. The only way I know how to express myself through words is through my writing.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Indefinitely Bounded

We're tied together,
Bounded by invisible ropes
Incapable of existing or of escape
The truth either tears us inside or fills us with content
Never in between; no shades of grey
I try so hard-
To draw the line of friends and love
How do I have you as both
One or the other-
Its either hate or its love
Without you, it doesn't make any sense
With you, its too much to handle
I'd try again but only to be afraid to fail,
To walk myself back into destruction-
But I already have begun if I don't
Balance with you doesn't exist
I'd be fooling myself if there was
Digging my own path to nowhere
I'm kicking up dirt,
With the past biting at my heels
It'll only take a moment-
A moment before it consumes what's left of me,
Tears fall at the thought of us,
Of the hurt we've gone through
Incontrollably, my heart breaks again
For a minute, will yours be whole?
The fights have always been ours,
There's no escape of you and me
What is and what isn't,
Revolves completely around you
I hate you but I love you
This is the way we are,
Balanced out-
With and without
Never in between, always the other
You and me,
An indefinite that's bound together.

No comments:

Post a Comment